- The Lord is my shepherd (Jehovah-Raha) ; I shall not want (Jehovah-Jireh).
- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures (Jehovah-Shalom): he leadeth me beside the still waters (Jehovah-Raha).
- He restoreth my soul (Jehovah-Rapha): he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake (Jehovah-Tsidkenu).
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil (Jehovah-Nissi) : for thou art with me (Jehovah Shammah) ; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Jehovah Raha).
- Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies (Jehovah Nissi): thou anointest my head with oil (Jehovah-Rapha); my cup runneth over (Jehovah-Jireh).
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Jehovah-Shalom – the Lord is our Peace
Jehovah-Raha – the Lord is my Shepherd
Jehovah-Jireh – the Lord will provide
Jehovah-Nissi – the Lord our Banner or Victor
Jehovah-Tsidkenu – the Lord our Righteousness
Jehovah-Rapha – the Lord that healeth
Jehovah-Shammah – the Lord with us or is present
This powerful message for redemption helps me a lot.
I am Daniel L. Parrot, a young Christian Filipino from Davao City Philippines. I shall be sent by my world mission ministry Every Nation for a 14-day mission in Vietnam on October. And God has just revealed to me to preach this message to the people of Vietnam. Thanks for this source and may God bless you abundantly! Prayers and Solus Christos!