- Who are you trying to please?
- Are you trying to make a living, make a difference, or leave a legacy?
- How will the world be different when you’ve succeeded?
- Is it more important to add new members or to increase your interactions with existing ones?
- Do you want a team? How big? (I know, that’s two questions)
- Would you rather have an open-ended project that’s never done, or one where you hit natural end points? (How high is high enough?)
- Are you prepared to actively spread your message, or are you expecting that people will walk in the door and ask for it?
- Which: to differentiate your ministry or to be just like another ministry, but better?
- Are you done personally growing, or is this ministry step going to force you to change and develop yourself?
- Choose: teach and lead and challenge people, or do what they ask…
- How long can you wait before it feels as though you’re succeeding?
- Is perfect important? (Do you feel the need to fail privately, not in public?)
- Do you want your members to know each other (a tribe) or is it better they be anonymous and separate?
- How close to failure, wipe out and humiliation are you willing to fly? (And how open to criticism are you willing to be?)
- What does busy look like?