- The Lord is my shepherd (Jehovah-Raha) ; I shall not want (Jehovah-Jireh).
- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures (Jehovah-Shalom): he leadeth me beside the still waters (Jehovah-Raha).
- He restoreth my soul (Jehovah-Rapha): he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake (Jehovah-Tsidkenu).
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil (Jehovah-Nissi) : for thou art with me (Jehovah Shammah) ; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Jehovah Raha).
- Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies (Jehovah Nissi): thou anointest my head with oil (Jehovah-Rapha); my cup runneth over (Jehovah-Jireh).
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Jehovah-Shalom – the Lord is our Peace
Jehovah-Raha – the Lord is my Shepherd
Jehovah-Jireh – the Lord will provide
Jehovah-Nissi – the Lord our Banner or Victor
Jehovah-Tsidkenu – the Lord our Righteousness
Jehovah-Rapha – the Lord that healeth
Jehovah-Shammah – the Lord with us or is present