- ImaginationStage– This is the fun stage where you get to think outside the box and dream about possibilities. Typically you’re focused on solving a problem that is close to your heart and praying through ways God wants to use you to make a difference.
- Preparation Stage – This is the hard work of putting together the timelines, budget, priorities and goals of the vision. Vision is seeing tomorrows possibilities today, but it’s not enough just to see it, you have to design a blueprint in order to minimize frustrations along the way.
- Execution Stage – This is where the vision train gets to leave the station. Teams are deployed and people move into action to make things happen. Day by day you get to see the framework of the vision being put together.
- Frustration Stage – Rarely does a vision come together as planned. Teams will miss deadlines, circumstances will change, resources become scarce and people will criticize or complain. Every vision will face a challenge and this will prove the commitment of the leader and the team to the vision.
- Rejuvenation Stage -If handled the right way the frustration stage causes the leader and team to think deeper and push forward with innovative ideas, fresh perspective and new determination.
- Celebration Stage – When the team crosses the finish line and the vision becomes reality it’s time for celebration. Don’t forget to recognize and reward all those who contributed to making it all possible. And mostly pause to thank God for using you to accomplish His will.